Dymo LabelManager 500 Touch Screen LM500TS
Featuring a vibrant, full-color touch screen and an easy-to-use computer-style keyboard, the LabelManager™ 500TS offers a variety of font sizes, styles and symbols, plus PC or Mac®* connectivity for our most customizable label-making process. The unit prints crystal-clear graphics, barcodes and logos at 300 dpi resolution and stores over 500 frequently-used labels for added professionalism and efficiency. It even stores up to five different user profiles so you can share the machine with friends or colleagues without losing your settings.
- Tap to create, edit and format labels with ease on a large, full-color touch screen
- Create labels with 25 font sizes, 10 font styles, 32 text styles, 5 boxes plus underline, and hundreds of symbols and clip art
- Print crystal-clear graphics, barcodes and logos at 300 dpi resolution
- Share with friends and colleagues without losing your settings – store profiles for up to 5 different users
- Store and quickly access over 500 frequently-used labels
- Takes D1 cartridges in 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 19 mm and 24 mm label tapes
- QWERTY keyboard layout
- Direct thermal black print
User Manuals & Product Sheets
LabelManager 500TS User Guide (.pdf - 5MB)
Drivers & Downloads
Question: When I am browsing through my folder of labels, my LM 500TS performs slow. What can I do to resolve this?
Answer: Slow browsing in a label folder is an indication that there are too many labels stored in a single folder. Create a new folder in your LabelManager 500TS and ensure each folder has no more than 500 labels stored inside.
Question: While downloading labels to my LM500TS, it stops downloading after 500 labels. What can I do to download all of my labels?
Answer: Each label folder is capable of holding 500 labels. To download more files, you will need to create a new folder and download the labels to that location.
Question: How do I update the firmware on my LabelManager 500TS?
Answer: Open the LabelManager 500TS Updater software. Connect your LabelManager 500TS to its USB cable. Select the Update button on LabelManager 500TS Updater. Once the update is complete, hold the Power Button on the LabelManager 500TS for 5 seconds to completely power off the unit, then power it on to begin printing labels.
Question: How can I identify what version firmware is installed on my LabelManager 500TS?
Answer: On a label, type: *#0000# (Verify that the tool bar is minimized). Press Enter.
Question: My LabelManager 500TS is not being recognized when I connect to my PC, how can I make it get recognized?
Answer: In order for your LabelManager 500TS to be recognized by your PC, you will need to install DYMO Label Software version 8.4 or higher.