Dymo Labelmanager 160 LM160 Labeller
Ready to make your mark on the world? Just type your text, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time. With six font sizes, eight text styles and over 200 symbols to choose from, the LabelManager®160 makes it easy to create high-quality labels for all your organization needs. Plus, it’s compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere. To extend the battery life, the unit's auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use.
- Edit text easily with one-touch fast formatting keys - bold, italics, vertical, underline, boxed
- Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard
- Create labels with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, and 228 symbols and clip-art images
- Take 36% fewer steps to create a label vs. competition vs. Brother™ P-Touch® 1090, P-Touch® 1290, and Epson® LW-300 for an “abc” label bold and italicized
- Enjoy extended battery life with automatic shut-off
- Takes D1 cartridges in 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm label tapes
- Direct thermal black print
- Powered by 6 AAA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter
User Manuals & Product Sheets
LabelManager 160 User Guide (.pdf - 4.2MB)
Answer: Replace the existing batteries with a new/fresh set of alkaline batteries, replace the existing tape cassette with a new tape cassette or use the special brush supplied with your label maker (located on the inside cover of the cassette compartment) or a cotton swab with a soft solvent (e.g. rubbing alcohol) to carefully clean the transporter roller and print head. Dust, dirt, or glue may accumulate on the rubber transport roller or print head inside the cassette compartment and adversely affect print quality.
Question: Why am I unable to place a tax exempt order?
Answer: If you are trying to place a tax exempt order on DYMO.com, please contact customer support at 1-877-289-3966 to place the order. Please have your tax ID number and credit card number with you when you call to place the order.
Dymo Warranty Information
The short is it is a 2 + 1 year warranty, but here are the finer details...
All DYMO LabelWriter printers and LabelManager® label makers are covered by a two-year warranty. However, if you register your DYMO product on dymo.com.au you will be entitled to an extra year’s warranty.
As a registered user you will receive:
- Technical support
- After-sales service in accordance with the warranty conditions that apply to your product
- Automatic notifications of software upgrades
- Helpful hints and tips
- Special offers and new product announcements
- Register your DYMO products on dymo.com.au