The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing and mailing needs, the LabelWriter™ 450 saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter™ 450 to your PC or Mac®* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft® Word or Outlook®, QuickBooks®, CardScan®, Mac® Address Book and other popular programs.Print impressive address, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace.
Having trouble installing your LabelWriter 450 or 450 Turbo? Some LabelWriter printers manufactured after April 1, 2014 will not properly install on Windows® 7 PCs when attached to a USB 3.0 port. DYMO has developed an update that will fix this problem on these printers. Learn more
- Best for: Files & Binders Mailing & Shipping Assets & Barcoding Name Badges Specialty Price Tags
- Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels – print precise quantities without difficulty
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- Customise and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label™ software – all from your PC or Mac®*
- Save time - create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks® and other programs or easily print addresses from Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book
- Prints up to 51 labels per minute
Print crystal-clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution
*Compatible with Windows® 7 or later and Mac OS® X v10.8 or later.
*Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
Address Labels Starter Roll
Quick Start Guide - PC and Mac®
DYMO® LabelTM v8 Software Installation CD
2-Year Limited Warranty
User Manuals & Product Sheets
Drivers & Downloads
Dymo Warranty Information
The short is it is a 2 + 1 year warranty, but here are the finer details...
All DYMO LabelWriter printers and LabelManager® label makers are covered by a two-year warranty. However, if you register your DYMO product on dymo.com.au you will be entitled to an extra year’s warranty.
As a registered user you will receive:
- Technical support
- After-sales service in accordance with the warranty conditions that apply to your product
- Automatic notifications of software upgrades
- Helpful hints and tips
- Special offers and new product announcements
- Register your DYMO products on dymo.com.au