DYMO #0904960 LABELWRITER 4XL LABELLING MACHINE LW4XL
Trust your label workload to the LabelWriter® 4XL – a fast, cost effective label printing solution. Print extra-large shipping and warehouse labels, plus label styles for file folders, name badges, mailing, shipping and more. This wide-format label printer accommodates the entire line of LW labels for maximum flexibility, and is compatible with a variety of popular online selling platforms and shipping carriers.
Having trouble installing your LabelWriter 450 or 450 Turbo? Some LabelWriter printers manufactured after April 1, 2014 will not properly install on Windows® 7 PCs when attached to a USB 3.0 port. DYMO has developed an update that will fix this problem on these printers. Learn more
- Best for: Mailing & Shipping Assets & Barcoding Name Badges Specialty
- Print labels up to 4.16" wide, including 4.1" x 6.275" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and identification labels, bulk mailing labels and other large-format labels
- Create custom labels from 60+ label styles and layouts
- Print fast – up to 53 standard 4-line address labels or 129 high capacity 4-line address labels per minute
- Print crystal-clear barcodes, text and graphics with 300 dpi resolution
- Use thermal printing technology without the need for expensive ink or toner
Print crystal-clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution
*Compatible with Windows® 7 or later and Mac OS® X v10.8 or later.
*Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LabelWriter 4XL Label Printer
4" x 6" Extra Large Shipping Labels
Quick Start Guide
DYMO® LabelTM v8 Software Installation CD
2-Year Limited Warranty
User Manuals & Product Sheets
Drivers & Downloads
Dymo Warranty Information
The short is it is a 2 + 1 year warranty, but here are the finer details...
All DYMO LabelWriter printers and LabelManager® label makers are covered by a two-year warranty. However, if you register your DYMO product on dymo.com.au you will be entitled to an extra year’s warranty.
As a registered user you will receive:
- Technical support
- After-sales service in accordance with the warranty conditions that apply to your product
- Automatic notifications of software upgrades
- Helpful hints and tips
- Special offers and new product announcements
- Register your DYMO products on dymo.com.au