The DYMO LabelWriter® 450 Twin Turbo features two rolls of labels ready to print at all times - enhancing efficiency by allowing you to print address labels without swapping label rolls - and prints up to 71 four-line standard address labels per minute for maximum productivity. Create and print address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more - all without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer.
Having trouble installing your LabelWriter 450 or 450 Turbo? Some LabelWriter printers manufactured after April 1, 2014 will not properly install on Windows® 7 PCs when attached to a USB 3.0 port. DYMO has developed an update that will fix this problem on these printers. Learn more
- Best for: Files & Binders Mailing & Shipping Assets & Barcoding Name Badges Specialty Price Tags
- Have two rolls of labels ready to print at all times – perfect for enhancing efficiency and printing address labels or postage without swapping label rollsEliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels – print precise quantities without difficulty
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- Customise and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label™ software – all from your PC or Mac®*
- Save time - create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks® and other programs or easily print addresses from Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book
- Prints up to 71 labels per minute
- Print crystal-clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution
*Compatible with Windows® 7 or later and Mac OS® X v10.8 or later.
*Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer
Address Labels Starter Roll
Quick Start Guide - PC and Mac®
DYMO® LabelTM v8 Software Installation CD
2-Year Limited Warranty
User Manuals & Product Sheets
Drivers & Downloads
Dymo Warranty Information
The short is it is a 2 + 1 year warranty, but here are the finer details...
All DYMO LabelWriter printers and LabelManager® label makers are covered by a two-year warranty. However, if you register your DYMO product on dymo.com.au you will be entitled to an extra year’s warranty.
As a registered user you will receive:
- Technical support
- After-sales service in accordance with the warranty conditions that apply to your product
- Automatic notifications of software upgrades
- Helpful hints and tips
- Special offers and new product announcements
- Register your DYMO products on dymo.com.au